Bring Your Website Into 2017 And Beyond
Your old website doesn’t build your clients trust and confidence.
On top of that, if your website is more than 3 years old it most likely hasn’t made the transition into the new age of mobile technology.
You already know everyone has the internet in their pockets now. But did you know over 60% of internet users are on mobile? And that number is growing!
But that isn’t the only negative effects your old website has on your business:
- Your old website has security holes.
- It is unlikely to naturally rank high in search engines such as Google.
- The perceived value of your business will be lower in everyone’s eyes.
- Your old website is hard to maintain and update.
- An old website makes your business appear out of touch.
- It drives visitors to question if you’re still in business.
- Your old website makes your clients think you don’t care.
If you care enough to offer your customers a modern web experience – you care about your customers and you radiate that energy of a live, credible business.
A Website Rebuild Is More Painless Than You Think
The cost of building a new website is becoming cheaper and cheaper. Bundle that with the fact that you already have hosting and content (text) on your website makes it even more affordable and less time consuming for you and for us rebuilding it.
You might’ve noticed our name ‘Rank Higher SEO’. ‘SEO’ stands for Search Engine Optimisation. It means we aren’t just your typical web site developers. We specialise in building websites that are visually appealing, convert visitors into customers, and are optimised to rank high on Google so you’re found by those searching for your services online.
With online search becoming the #1 method of finding goods and services you need to be taking advantage of this opportunity.
We build websites that make you money; not cost you money.
Contact us for a quote on 0434 254 772 or fill out the form below to learn how affordable a website rebuild in 2017 really is.
Even if you have enough business from referrals or word of mouth that’s no excuse to have an outdated website anymore.
What Websites Do We Build?
We rebuild websites for small to medium sized local businesses.
Our website rebuilding services include:
- 2 years support for any website related technical issues you face.
- Social Media Account integration (we can create your social media accounts if you don’t already have them).
- Your new website will be optimised to be found by those in your location searching for your services on Google.
- Analytics setup so you can see just how effective your website is and how many visitors it’s getting.
- Webmaster tools setup so you can track what search terms your website is ranking for in Google and how many people are coming from those search terms.
- Google Maps/ Google My Business listing setup and optimised to further help your business be found online.
- Modern and responsive design to work on desktop, mobile, and tablets.
- Easy to navigate backend so you can update your website with the click of a button.
When your clients view your website their confidence in your business will either take a hit or be built even stronger. Which is best for your business?
You are losing clients and in-turn money from your dated website and poor online presence.
Rank Higher SEO is an SEO agency based in Melbourne that was founded by Robert O’Connor.
Rob started Rank Higher SEO after hearing about the poor Search Engine Optimisation services other Melbourne companies were offering.
Expanding out, Rank Higher SEO also provide website development services, focusing on building modern websites that rank high in Google and convert visitors into clients.
Not that Much! We can’t provide a fixed price for all website rebuilds because every website is different and therefore require different levels of work to rebuild.
For a free quote fill out the form above or call us on 0434 254 771.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. To keep things as simple as possible, SEO is performed on websites to get them listed high on the major search engines (mainly Google).
When Google decides who gets the top positions in their search results for each unique search query they use over 200 ranking factors.
We won’t list all 200+ ranking factors but they can be summed up into 3 categories.
Google look at what a website and its pages are about, how popular the website is, and the overall experience it provides users.
As an example, if you put 2 websites for plumbers in Melbourne side by side. Plumber A has a modern website that loads fast, is error free, and works for mobile users. Plumbers B has a slow, old website that provides a poor overall experience for the visitors. Google will list Plumber A above Plumber B for search terms people type into Google when searching for a Melbourne plumber.