Langwarrin Are You Ready For Better SEO Services?
How many people do you think are searching for your product or services every week online?
Is your website the first thing they see on that search or is it your competitor’s website?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) makes your business website rank higher in Google so you can be found online.
Your small business needs SEO and you need an SEO company who will do it right.
The benefits of a successful Local SEO plan executed on your website will:
- Directly result in more business for you
- Increase your brand awareness
- Increase your online presence
- Be an investment into your business
- Increase trust and credibility. If you’re ranked number 1, psychology takes over and makes the searcher believe you’re the best option for them
- Deliver relevant traffic to your website. People who are ready to pay right now
- Deliver long-term results. Unlike other forms of advertising that end when you stop paying
If you want to target the people searching online for what you offer in Langwarrin and the surrounding regions (or even further), our SEO services will get you there.
You Want Value
You don’t want an SEO company who just wants to check the boxes, say they ranked you for x amount of search terms, and ask for your money.
You want an expert SEO company who is focused on growing your business and giving you the best return on your investment in SEO.
We won’t go for search terms that will just deliver traffic to your website. We research the search terms thoroughly before targeting them. You need to be certain the traffic those search terms will send to your website isn’t people browsing, they need to be people who are prepared to purchase.
Once those people are on your website we want to be sure you’re getting the most out of them. That’s why we go a step beyond and optimise your website to have the best conversion rates possible. We want as many of those visitors as possible to convert into cash for your pockets.
With RankHigher SEO you also get an affordable SEO company who takes the time to research your business and research who your main competitors are online. If we find your competitors are doing something that is working well for them online, we’ll let you know so you can get a slice of the pie as well.
Basically, you need a professional SEO agency that will deliver results to your bottom line, rather than just rank you for a few keywords.
We’ll do the heavy SEO lifting so you can focus on running your business. Request your free keyword research analysis now to get started with us.
How Rank Higher SEO Do SEO Marketing
Our strategic SEO strategy is something we’re happy to share with our clients. We optimise your website and build your overall online presence so Google can tell your more important than your competition.
Although this process varies from business to business, here are the step we take that are done for pretty much all business types.
It’s a bit of a long read but we’re always asked so here it is:
- Before we can start optimising anything we need to know what keywords (search terms) are going to give you targeted traffic. We figure out what your potential customer are searching for online. We don’t want 100 uninterested people visiting your website, we want 100 targeted potential customers visiting your website.
- Once we’ve found the keywords we are going to target we can get started. We look at the current condition of your online presence, website, and analyse the competition on the keywords we’re targeting. This gives us a picture of where we stand and what needs to be done.
- Now that we have a solid picture of what needs to be done, we can start on fixing up your website by speeding it up and fixing any errors. If you have an old outdated website we will build you a new modern one, free of charge. Any design changes to your website will be approved by you beforehand.
- Fourth is optimising the content (text) on your website. It needs to provide more value than your keyword competitors, it also needs to contain the right keywords in the right places.
- Your site is now performing better than your competitors and has higher quality content. This will please the Google gods but its only half the story. The above steps and a few other small things make up the ‘on-site optimisation’ part of SEO. Now we need to work on the off-site optimisation.
- ‘Off-site optimisation’ involves a lot of different factors. The factors that apply to most business types are, how many relevant high-quality websites are linking to you, your online reviews, all online information about your business is up to date and correct in places such as online business directories like Yellow Pages or True Local, and your social media accounts are active and optimised. Basically, anything that involves your online presence from what people are saying about you to who is linking to you, are all factors Google look at when deciding how important you are compared to your competition.
Off-site optimisation takes time and can’t be rushed. Google knows when you’re trying to trick their system and will penalise you for it.
SEO takes time but everyone has the internet in their pocket so the results SEO yields are huge. The market is too large for you to be missing out. The sooner you get started the better.
Enter your website below or call us on 0434 254 771 to take your first steps in growing your business with the power of Google Search.
42% of Google searches include a location. These are people searching for goods or services in their local area.
Local searches have become so common that Google has been customizing their search results page for local searches to provide a better user experience. For example, the ‘Google Places’ box below is one of the first things you see when doing a local search such as ‘Melbourne Plumber’.
Because local searches are different to normal google searches the SEO efforts are also different.
With most people going to Google when looking for a product or service the benefits of being found first on local searches are massive.
Our services are billed monthly. We don’t push our clients into a long term contract. If you aren’t satisfied you can leave whenever you want. We aren’t here to lock you into a burdensome contract, we’re here to grow your business.
SEO stands for ‘Search Engine Optimization‘. It’s the process of optimizing your website so that it naturally/ organically ranks higher on the search results page.
Today just about everyone “Google’s it” when they are looking for a product or service. 92% of those people don’t look past the first page.
Think of a search term your customers would type into Google if they were looking for your product or service. Now imagine your site is the first link they see on that search. You can rank number 1 for that search term and many others you might not even know your customers are searching for.
The process of optimizing a website to the point where Google decide you’re the number one choice for its users on certain searches is constantly changing. When SEO first started there were only a few factors Google took into consideration when deciding who to rank number 1 on the search results page. Now there are over 200 which include on-site optimizations such as page speed and mobile usability and off-site optimizations such as who is linking to your website and online reviews.
The amount of work needed differs depending on the search terms being targeted, the age of your website, and the current state of your website.
If you get our free SEO audit we’ll all be on the same page as to what’s needed to get your business to the top of the search results.
On average it normally only takes about 2-6 months. It all depends on the current state of your website, your level of keyword competition, and the age of your website. Here is a great post if you want to read further into how long it can take.
When done right SEO is an investment into your business that generates profit for years to follow. It’s cost effective marketing that lasts longer than other forms of online marketing and converts at the highest rate.
If you’re not investing in local SEO you’re loosing money to your competition every day.
Search Engine Optimisation is what gets your website in the top spot on Googles search results page for competitive search terms.
This puts you in front of the tens, hundreds, or thousands of people searching for your services. These aren’t just people who will see you and move onto something else. These people are at the point where they’re actively looking for your service and are ready to pay.
Remember, SEO is an investment into your business. Unlike other forms of advertising that end when you stop paying, SEO lasts a long time.
With the new digital age taking over, more and more businesses are taking advantage of SEO.