Do You Want More Business?
How much business are you competitors taking due to your low search engine rankings?
To rank high on Google’s search results page and take advantage of all the potential customers searching online for your business you need local Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
This is where Rank Higher SEO specialise. We work to get small businesses more business through Google search.
Our local SEO services rank your business in Berwick, Beaconsfield and the surrounding suburbs.
What this means for you is that your business will be in front of the right people at the moment they need it.
What Sets Us Apart?
We provide professional SEO that ultimately boosts your bottom line.
The truth is… if you want to do SEO properly, you need to go beyond basic rankings and web page optimisation.
We look at the bigger picture. Your overall online presence, including your social accounts, online reviews, and conversion rates, are all part of our strategic SEO strategy so you outrank your competition.
You get affordable SEO that ranks you for relevant, high-ROI search phrases matching exactly what your potential customers are looking for.
At the end of the day, you get what you really need; relevant, viable leads.
Request your free SEO keyword research now to get started.
Our SEO Services
As a top SEO agency our SEO Services cover all the ranking factors that Google look at.
These ranking factors can be grouped into the following categories:
- Website Content Consulting – The content on your website is king. We need to get it perfect. It’s ultimately what Google rank and what you use to turn visitors into customers.
- Building high-quality links to your website – Who’s linking to your website helps Google determine how well a page ranks on their search results page.
- Keyword Research – Keywords are the search terms we’re targeting for your business to rank number 1 on. We research the highest converting search terms for your business.
- Technical Website Optimisation – Google doesn’t want to rank a website that is slow and provides a poor user experience. Your website will follow all Googles best webmaster practices.
- Competitor Analysis – We analyse your competitors to see what keywords they’re ranking for, how well their site is optimised, who’s linking to them, how popular and active their social accounts are, and what reviews they have online. This puts us in a position to understand what it’s going to take to rank above them and stay there.
- Conversion Optimisation – If most people that visit your site become customers, Google knows you must be good at what you do. Your site will be optimised so you rank higher and convert more customers.
- Social Media Optimisation – Do you have social accounts? How often do you post on your social accounts? How many followers do you have on them? Are your followers engaging with your posts? Social Media plays a big role in your online presence. We help you get the most out of it.
- Measuring and tracking success – Speaks for itself.
42% of Google searches include a location. These are people searching for goods or services in their local area.
Local searches have become so common that Google has been customizing their search results page for local searches to provide a better user experience. For example, the ‘Google Places’ box below is one of the first things you see when doing a local search such as ‘Melbourne Plumber’.
Because local searches are different to normal google searches the SEO efforts are also different.
With most people going to Google when looking for a product or service the benefits of being found first on local searches are massive.
Our services are billed monthly. We don’t push our clients into a long term contract. If you aren’t satisfied you can leave whenever you want. We aren’t here to lock you into a burdensome contract, we’re here to grow your business.
SEO stands for ‘Search Engine Optimization‘. It’s the process of optimizing your website so that it naturally/ organically ranks higher on the search results page.
Today just about everyone “Google’s it” when they are looking for a product or service. 92% of those people don’t look past the first page.
Think of a search term your customers would type into Google if they were looking for your product or service. Now imagine your site is the first link they see on that search. You can rank number 1 for that search term and many others you might not even know your customers are searching for.
The process of optimizing a website to the point where Google decide you’re the number one choice for its users on certain searches is constantly changing. When SEO first started there were only a few factors Google took into consideration when deciding who to rank number 1 on the search results page. Now there are over 200 which include on-site optimizations such as page speed and mobile usability and off-site optimizations such as who is linking to your website and online reviews.
The amount of work needed differs depending on the search terms being targeted, the age of your website, and the current state of your website.
If you get our free SEO audit we’ll all be on the same page as to what’s needed to get your business to the top of the search results.
On average it normally only takes about 2-6 months. It all depends on the current state of your website, your level of keyword competition, and the age of your website. Here is a great post if you want to read further into how long it can take.
When done right SEO is an investment into your business that generates profit for years to follow. It’s cost effective marketing that lasts longer than other forms of online marketing and converts at the highest rate.
If you’re not investing in local SEO you’re loosing money to your competition every day.
Search Engine Optimisation is what gets your website in the top spot on Googles search results page for competitive search terms.
This puts you in front of the tens, hundreds, or thousands of people searching for your services. These aren’t just people who will see you and move onto something else. These people are at the point where they’re actively looking for your service and are ready to pay.
Remember, SEO is an investment into your business. Unlike other forms of advertising that end when you stop paying, SEO lasts a long time.
With the new digital age taking over, more and more businesses are taking advantage of SEO.
You have a business to run. You don’t have the time to build an effective online presence. Contact us today and get your no obligation, free SEO keyword research report to take your first step in growing your business with an SEO company that are experts in their field.
Enter your website below or call us on 0434 254 771